General Purpose Wheel Chocks
The General Purpose line of TORO® Wheel Chocks are engineered for quick and secure installation, and are typically used for land vehicles such as trailers, pickups, utility vehicles, and other standard size vehicles. They are constructed with tough urethane for lightweight and easy mobility, high visibility ANSI-compliant safety colors, and holes for mounting with rope, chains, or mounting brackets. All model styles are third-party tested for compliance with GVW’s (Maximum Gross Vehicle Operating Weight) ranging from 15 Ton (30,000lbs or 13,607.77kg) to 40 Ton (80,000lbs or 36,287.39kg) and maximum tire diameter sizes of up to 46 inches (116.84cm). If you need larger wheel chocks visit our Heavy Equipment product line.
- Maximum Gross Vehicle Operating Weight (GVW) of 15 Ton, 25 Ton, 35 Ton, 40 Ton
- TORO® Wheel Chocks are the most preferred wheel chocks in the mining industry
- Lightweight with tough urethane construction and impact absorbing
- Multiple high-visibility safety colors available. General Purpose Wheel Chocks are stocked in an orange safety color, but are available in multiple colors upon request:
- Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, Red
- Color coordination can help with site safety and job management
- Custom colors available upon request — contact a representative today for more details
- Optional 5/8-inch polyester rope with a standard length of 80” L available for TORO® 400 Series and 600 Series Wheel Chocks. Custom lengths are available upon request
- Strong resistance to fuels, oils, and solvents
- Strong molded-in rear carrying handles
- Mounting holes for ropes, chains, or brackets
- A minimum of (2) chocks required for proper use
- Mounting brackets available
TORO® Wheel Chocks type, size, quantity used must properly suit your application needs
Your vehicle, environment, payload, and your maximum Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) will determine the type of wheel chock necessary for your application. See our Chocking Procedures for land vehicle use which will provide chocking diagrams to provide end users with direction on positioning chock on either uphill, downhill, or level grade placement of chocks for various applications on vehicles or heavy equipment such as vehicles with two or more axles, articulated trucks, trucks up to 255 tons, and trucks over 255 tons.
QUALITY guidance documents are available to ensure the success in meeting each vehicle’s specific requirements:
- Gross Operating Weight (GVW)
- Maximum Load Capacity
- Tire Size (Diameter)
- Chock models & proper chocking – factoring environmental conditions, ground surfaces and grade/level of ground surface
Shop our selection of general purpose wheel chocks at Driver™ Industrial Safety below.
Showing all 12 products