Heavy Duty (for heavy/auxiliary equipment – dozers & graders)
NVIZN™ 3-Sided Heavy Duty LED Identification Display options provide multiple angles for improved visibility on heavy equipment. Internal High-Performance components produce radiant illumination for nighttime visibility from any angle with several high strength units to suit all your industrial needs. We offer multiple Types and Sizes of 3-Sided Displays to ensure your Display is the best size to fit your application, fleet and vehicle needs.
RUBBER TIRE DOZERS, GRADERS, AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT QUICKLY MET THEIR MATCH WITH NVIZN™ HEAVY DUTY 3-SIDED LED DISPLAYS!
These Heavy Duty 3-Sided displays exhibit advanced LED Backlit technology maximizing vehicle identification visibility. Best used for larger equipment in the most extreme environmental conditions. Constructed with a heavy duty ultra-high density plastic shell for water and harsh weather resistance with magnetic mounts which provide a more temporary mounting option yet still deliver a large robust display for identification of your heavy equipment and vehicle(s). NVIZN™ LED Reflective Backlit Identification Display options provide you the flexibility to be visible both day and night whether your vehicle (and display) are powered on or off due to the high intensity reflective used. NVIZN™ 3-Sided Heavy Duty Display options provide multiple angles for improved visibility on heavy equipment, small and large vehicles which take top mount or vehicle hat displays.
- You can display up to 4 Characters: Numeric, Alphanumeric Characters and/or Symbols
- Designed for Heavy Duty vehicles and auxiliary equipment such as rubber tire dozers and graders
- 3-sided, equally Triangular shape for maximum distance visibility, vehicle installation and airflow to be mounted atop of vehicle
- Internal High-Performance Illumination for nighttime visibility
- Heavy Duty ultra-high-density shell for water and weather resistance
- Constructed with (4) Heavy Duty magnets with a magnetic pull strength of 600 lbs or 272kgs
- Reverse Polarity Protected for over-voltage, voltage surges or spikes
- 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Reflective Material is a high intensity reflective material that is easy to read whether the sign is powered or off for Day or Night Visibility
- Light Weight and Easy to Install
- Operating temperatures ranging from -50C (-58F) -to +60C (140F)
- Supply voltage 10VDC-30VDC
- Also available in either 110VAC and 220VAC upon request
- NVIZN™ Industry Leading 1 Year Limited Warranty
Showing all 9 products