2ft MegaLite™ SCM series
SCM SERIES – 24” MegaLite™ LED Whip Light
SafetyWhips® new Lock & Seal™ SCM – The 24” MegaLite™ – incorporates an extra large 24” LED whip light which has 72 LED’s and are available in Single Color & Dual Color options, visible both day and & night with safe operation from 10-40Vdc.
High Performance, LED Whip lights allowing drivers to identify operating vehicles sooner with its 24” extended lighting for increased vehicle visibility. Featuring multiple color options, this “all-in-one” light enables user-friendly programming between Flashing & Non-Flashing modes. For added safety, there is a programmable “Light Photo Sensor” that when enabled, light dims at night to prevent “Night Blindness” to surrounding traffic & brightens as well as providing from Flashing solidifies its strong performance & durability with top-of-the-line engineering, enabling site management the ability to distinguish and identify specific job functions, contractors and site personnel quickly. Engineered with clear, break resistant polycarbonate tubing for Maximum Illumination and a clear support “jacket” surrounding the base to reduce moisture for extended durability. The SCM Series LED Whip Lights can withstand extreme environmental conditions and reverse polarity protected.
- QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY!
- 24” Top to Bottom High Visibility illumination for extended vehicle and equipment visibility
- Lock & Seal™ helps to keep out water and contaminants with IP66 and IP67 ratings.
- Lock & Seal™ boasts a rugged polycarbonate lens which is impact & break resistant
- Lock & Seal™ is designed to be an intense light diffusing lens which reflects more variable visible light 360 degrees than any other whip light available on the market today
- Flashing or Non-Flashing (constant) programmable modes for user to select
- High Intensity LED’s are Visible both day and & night
- Safe Operation Multi-Voltage from 10-40Vdc
- Smart Technology™ features optional dimming via a Programmable Photo Sensor to stabilize night time visibility
- MULTIPLE SAFETY COLOR COMBINATIONS – Single Color or Dual Color options available to help Identify specific Job Functions, Contractors & Site Personnel. Customizable color options & flash patterns available upon request.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Showing all 8 products
View Details $1.15