Heavy Equipment Wheel Chocks
The Heavy Equipment line of TORO® Wheel Chocks are heavy duty and engineered to safely secure heavy equipment vehicles, such as haul trucks, loaders, cranes, fire department vehicles, large military trucks, and heavy underground mining vehicles. Constructed with tough urethane for lightweight and easy mobility with a built-in, strong carrying handle on the back side of each wheel chock, these large chocks are highly visible (ANSI-compliant safety colors) with user-friendly mounting brackets for quick and secure loading on the vehicle. All model styles are third-party tested for compliance with maximum payload capacities ranging from 40 Ton (80,000lbs or 36,287.39kg) to 400 Ton (1,600,000lbs or 362,873.90kg) and maximum tire diameter sizes of up to 165 inches (419.10cm).
- Maximum payload capacities of 40 Ton, 70 Ton, 165 Ton, 255 Ton, 400 Ton
- TORO® Wheel Chocks are the most preferred wheel chocks in the mining industry
- Tough weather-resistant urethane construction is lightweight and impact absorbing
- Strong resistance to fuels, oils, and solvents
- Meets MSHA specifications
- Strong built-in and molded-in rear carrying handles
- Compliant color written guidelines for land vehicles with proper chocking procedures
- Optional rubber anti-slip traction cleated pads are replaceable with an aluminum mounting plate to defer any potential corrosion
- Mounting holes for ropes, chains, or brackets
- A minimum of (2) chocks required for proper use*
*400 Ton models require a minimum of (4) chocks
- Mounting brackets available
TORO® Wheel Chocks type, size, quantity used must properly suit your application needs
Your vehicle, environment, payload, and your maximum Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) will determine the type of wheel chock needed for your application. See our Chocking Procedures for land vehicle use which provide chocking diagrams to provide end users with direction on positioning chock on uphill, downhill, or level grade placement of chocks for various applications on vehicles or heavy equipment such as vehicles with two or more axles, articulated trucks, trucks up to 255 tons, and trucks over 255 tons.
QUALITY guidance documents are available to ensure the success in meeting each vehicle’s specific requirements:
- Gross Operating Weight (GVW)
- Maximum Load Capacity
- Tire Size (Diameter)
- Chock models & proper chocking – factoring environmental conditions, ground surfaces and grade/level of ground surface
Shop the selection of heavy equipment wheel chocks at Driver™ Industrial Safety below.
Showing all 6 products