Wheel Chock Accessories
WHEEL CHOCK MOUNTING BRACKETS
For our 15 Ton, 25 Ton, and 35 Ton general-purpose wheel chocks, we have a heavy-duty vertical wheel chock mounting bracket available. The vertical orientation helps ensure quick removal and return of wheel chocks, while the solid 16-gauge stainless steel material safeguards the bracket from corrosion. * The mounting bracket hardware is not included.
*Contact a Driver Industrial® representative for available TORO® Heavy Equipment mounting brackets
DUAL AXLE TORO® WHEEL CHOCK
Our TORO® Chock-N-Lock Stabilizing Dual Axle Wheel Lock is commonly used for most Dual Axle Platforms: caravans, RV’s, horse trailers, boat trailers, and box trailers with a maximum payload capacity of 10 Tons (20,000lbs or 9,071.85kg). The TORO® Chock-N-Lock dual axle wheel chocks help assist with trailer positioning by locking one set of dual axle wheels together to pivot your caravan/trailer on the same spot.
- Maximum payload capacity of 10 Tons (20,000lbs. or 9,071.85kg)
- Revolutionary design used for most dual axle platforms, including caravans, RV’s, horse trailers, boat trailers, and box trailers
- Optional black extension plates can be added or removed depending on wheel spacing or wheel span
- Helps assist with trailer positioning by locking one set of dual axle wheels together to pivot your caravan/trailer on the same spot
- Completely chocks both dual axle wheels of a caravan/trailer with a single device, preventing movement even when detaching and reattaching to your vehicle
- Enhances security by utilizing a wheel locking system that uses a standard padlock
- Heavy-duty reinforced construction with the revolutionary ergonomic mechanism for easy placement
- Ultraviolet protection and glass reinforcement, allowing maximum strength and hardness with low friction, giving performance gear movements
- Compact, lightweight, and extremely easy to use
Shop the selection of TORO™ Wheel Chock accessories at Driver™ Industrial Safety below.
Showing all 3 products